SALUS Instrument Reprocessing Container
The world's first paperless rack and sleeve dental hygiene instrument sterility maintenance container. No pouches or wrap needed! Reusable container developed to organize your hygiene instruments during use, transport, cleaning, sterilization, and storage. Container to last up to 2,500 cycles.
The revolutionary SALUS - Hygiene Instrument Reprocessing Container eliminates the costly and time consuming use of sterilization wrap and pouches. It is a safe, convenient, and simple alternative to the traditional hassles of sterilizing, organizing, and storing dental hygiene instruments. SALUS is designed to work in tandem with autocalve monitoring systems and is suitable for use within ultrasonic and automatic washers, thermal-disinfectors and steam sterilizers.
- No Wrap or Pouch Required
- SALUS eliminates the costly and time consuming use of sterilization wrap and pouches. Save hours spent wrapping, hundreds of dollars in sterilization paper, and reduce waste.
- Safe Transport
- SALUS eliminates the need to handle your hygiene instruments during reprocessing. Instruments are safely and easily transported in the rack and sleeve.
- The tamper evident latch is activated when processed through a steam sterilizer.
- Rack handles lock instruments in place.
- User Friendly
- Transparent container allows for instant identification of instruments and chemical indicator.
- Maintain OSHA Compliance
- SALUS is OSHA compliant for transport.
- Safety knob locks container for secure transported.
- Capacity and Sterile Storage
- SALUS fits most standard hygiene solid instruments (up to 6.88").
- Maintains sterility for up to 30 days.
- Container to last 2,500 cycles.