This health care N95 particulate respirator and surgical mask has comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The individually packaged flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
This health care respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted top panel allows more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- 3M proprietary filter media is designed for ease of breathing
- Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- Unique, three panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.