Installed chairside - it is a self contained amalgam separator. Eliminates the need to clean your lines of amalgam from the chair to the central suction. Only needed for doctor’s ops, not hygiene ops. Lasts 6 - 12 months depending on amount of amalgam the filter is removing. Made in the USA.
- Clogs or buildups can be checked at individual lines preventing shutdown of entire office
- Quick, chairside installation; easy to maintain
- Connects to existing suction system
- 100% self-contained separator; just 10 x 3.5 inches in diameter
- Isolated unit located near each chair
- Prevents hazardous mercury buildup from chair to central suction system
- No filters to clean
- ISO certified 11143
- Recycling service available
- Compliant in all 50 states
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.