Syclone Amalgam Separator System
The Syclone Amalgam Separator uses cutting edge cyclonic action that delivers highly efficient amalgam separation and can accommodate up to 10 chairs. This system meets or exceeds all state and federal requirements for the safe removal of mercury in the dental office.
- Ease of installation
Mounting bracket and all accessories are included. Ambidextrous design meets the need of each individual office, which can help eliminate additional costs often associated with plumbing line reconfiguration.
- High capacity canister with efficient replacement program
Extends time between canister changes. All replacement canisters include an environmentally safe recycling program that meets both state and federal regulations. Our canister replacement program is designed for a streamlined process, including an online system for ordering your return label and receiving your certificate.
- Peace of mind
ISO 11143:2008 certified by NSF International
- Versatile replacement canister that is compatible with other systems
Provides an alternative for when a different canister option is desired.
• Overall dimensions: 9” W x 11.5” L x 16” H
• Replacement canister capacity: 1.5 Liters
• One Syclone Amalgam Separator will serve up to 10 chairs.
• Classification: Type 2, Sedimentation System
• Maximum temperature: 12o °F (52 °C)
• Maximum vacuum: 15” Hg (51 kPa)
• Maximum flow rate: 1 LPM (liter per minute)