The low alcohol wipes are pre-saturated with CaviCide, and is both a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. Cavi-Wipes are non-woven, durable towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use and time-saving surface disinfection. They are recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures and are ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas.
- HMIS rating: 2 (moderate).
- EPA registered Intermediate Level Disinfectant: Tuberculocidal, Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal.
- Cavi-Wipes Active Ingredients: Isopropanol (17.2%) and Ammomium Chloride.
- Kills TB in 3 minutes.
- Kills HBV, HCV, MRSA, HIV, HSV in 2 minutes.
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin and Influenza A2 Virus.
- Saves time and inventory. A cleaner and disinfectant in one.
- Stays fully saturated. Better fluid capacity means the wipes won’t dry out.
- Convenient. Ready-to-use towel and CaviCide in one.
- Superior surface contact. Durable, nonwoven towels won’t bunch up during use.
- Nonabrasive. For use on nonporous surfaces.
CaviWipes are free of aldehydes, phenols, bleach, or other toxic chemicals. Each CaviWipes is a 7-layer, non-woven, textured cloth fully saturated with the power of CaviCide disinfection solution that effectively removes dirt and provides quick and broad-spectrum disinfection. The Cavi-Wipes are extra large, thick, and can cover a large area thus providing great value for each wipe.
They are suitable for non-porous surfaces of medical devices requiring cleaning and quick and broad-spectrum disinfection. Thanks to the mild formulation, the product is highly compatible with a broad range of surface materials and reduces the alcoholic aerosol.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.